Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Visceral Response

I found this picture to be very beautiful so I decided to use it for my visceral response. The first thing that I noticed in this picture was the symmetrical effect the water supplies. I noticed the texture of the water which made me feel relaxed and/or at peace. I think the color is very well balanced with the contrast of the clouds, it really showcases the value in this picture with one side being brighter than the other in some parts. The way the buildings are aligned across from each other, you could almost draw a perfect line from one building across to the other. The other line that pops out at me is the line from the ocean in the far horizon, it's almost perfectly distributed from one side to another and shows just enough to see more beauty deeper inside the picture. This photo, to me, is my serenity.

No comments:

Post a Comment